I know we rarely have time for a breakfast that requires preparation but this is quick, healthy, and decadent. Starting your day with this, whether during a relaxed weekend or a busy work week, is a must. Pepitas are pumpkin seeds with the outer shells removed. I like mine roasted and unsalted.
Blueberries. I used a Bosc pear because I wanted its crispness in the yogurt.Cinnamon & Nutmeg to top it off. Prepare it nicely for a Saturday morning.
– 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
– 1 Bosc pear
– 1/4 cup blueberries
– 1 tsp. cinnamon
– 1 tsp. nutmeg
– 2 Tbsp. pepitas
– Agave nectar or honey to taste
1) Wash and dry blueberries.
2) Wash pear. Then cut and dice into cubes. Place in cup or bowl, then add blueberries.
3) Add yogurt. Then top with pepitas, spices,and a small amount of agave nectar.
4) Mix it all up and enjoy.